Rita Banerji is a free-lance writer, photographer and gender activist based in India. She is the founder of the 50 Million Missing Campaign fighting female genocide in India. Her book Sex and Power: Defining History, Shaping Socities was published by Penguin books, India, in 2008. It is available worldwide through Penguin Global. To know more click here>>
- Author, photographer and gender activist. Founder of The 50 Million Missing Campaign to end female gendercide in India. For more visit the website www.ritabanerji.com
- @HP : Is This How @HPIndia Is Supposed to Treats Customers?
- I Need Protection and Your Urgent Action on the ‘Palm Place Syndicate’ Benami (Fake) Bank Accounts: My Letter To @RBI @RBIGov @dir_ed and @Kolkata_Police
- Why Indian Women Pray for Long Lives for their Husbands Even as Millions are Killed for Dowry
- As a feminist activist in India here’s what I went through to file an FIR with the police!
- Who Silenced Anjali Bhushan , Indian Co-Producer of #IndiasDaughter Film, and Why?
- #Buying A #Flat in #Kolkata? Be Warned About 1A #Palm #Place in #Ballygunge
- Does India Understand these Dangers of #GMO Food?
- Standard Chartered @StanChart: Your Bank Helped an Illegal Account Steal From My Mother
- Art Arvind Jain Biman Dhar Bollywood books children China complaints culture customer democracy domestic violence dowry Economics education environment ethics Femicide feminism feminist Feminists festival film films food Gandhi gender Gendercide GMO Government health Hinduism human rights identity India Kolkata Law lessons lessons in life life Marriage media Misogyny MNC Morality mothers music Mythology Nikhilesh Chandra Roy non-violence Obama Palm Place Syndicate pesticides politics power Racism rape religion rita banerji Ruchi Jain sale Sex Sex and Power Defining History Shaping Societies sexism Sexuality Standard Chartered Bank technology Trees U.S.A. VAW violence violence against women vote women women's rights
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages